Your shopping cart is empty!
JHUMKAS: ONE OF THE MOST DESIRED ORNAMENTS
Jhumka is perhaps one of the most desired ornaments. Jhumkas originated about 500 years and slowly became part of every culture in a very short span of time. Women across the length and breadth of the nation desire a sweet pair of jhumkas. The traditional jhumka looks like a bell and is heavily embellished in some cases.
Jhumkas are a particularly significant part of temple jewelry. Temple jewelry was associated with adorning the idols of gods and goddesses. Later, it was patronized by classical dancers and slowly the designs have become a part of an Indian woman’s bridal as well as occasional attire. Temple jewelry is made by a small bunch of craftsmen in south India. An intricate piece may even take several months due to the finesse needed to craft it.
Jhumka designs in gold and pearl are considered to be very auspicious. If you want to buy yourself a pair of ear jhumkas online, there is no better place than Plushvie. At Plushvie, you will find hundreds and thousands of new traditional designs with price to choose from.
The best jhumkas at Plushvie
From the Mughal era till now, jhumkas are one of the most popular and favorite ornaments of women. Jhumkas have become a staple jewellery item for speco. Be it a festive occasion or a wedding day, all women wear this item.Click here to check the complete wedding collection. Here are some of the top jhumka styles at Plushvie.
1. TRADITIONAL GOLDEN JHUMKA: These keep the basic form factor of the traditional jhumkas. At Plushvie, you will find a wide range of traditional and latest gold jhumka designs with price.
2. DIAMOND JHUMKAS: Aside from gold jhumkas, Plushvie also has a comprehensive collection of diamond jhumkas with price.
3. SILVER OXIDISED JHUMKAS: These jhumkas have a vintage look. You can buy silver oxidized jhumkas online from Plushvie at a price lower than competitors.
4. PEARL JHUMKAS: Pearl jhumka earrings are very similar to traditional gold jhumkas. Also, they are inexpensive as compared to gold and diamond jhumkas.
5. HOOP JHUMKAS: This kind of jhumka is a culmination of 2 different types of earrings; the traditional jhumka and the hoop earrings. These are one of the cheaper options.
Aside from the above categories, we also keep terracotta jhumkas, meenakari jhumkas, ear-cuff jhumkas, Kashmiri jhumkas, and Kundan jhumkas.
Satisfaction guaranteed with each pair of jhumkas
All the jewelry items at Plushvie are curated from the top brands in the market. Each jhumka is hallmarked which basically means that you don’t have to worry about its authenticity. In case you are unsatisfied with the product or have received a damaged product, you can easily return it to Plushvie.
It is very rare that a product is damaged in transit because Plushvie has a very safe and secure delivery system. All gold and diamond jhumkas online are certified by reputed laboratories. All products are delivered absolutely free of cost to your doorstep. Plushive gives the best price for 22k gold jhumkas and all other jhumkas for that matter.