Your shopping cart is empty!
Below given is the detailed description of the types of information we gather and how do we manage it.
1. Personal Information- It is the Information that can be used to uniquely identify you or contact you. Any personal information provided to or gathered by Plushvie.in may be stored and controlled by PLUSHVIE. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continuously improve the shopping experience at plushvie.in. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
· Your user name along with Your password,
· Your name,
· Your address,
· Your telephone number,
· Your e-mail address or other contact information,
· Your date of birth,
· Your gender,
· Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
· Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
· Internet Protocol address,
· Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
· Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
· registering as a user on the Website,
· registering as a seller on the Website,
· Availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Plushvie’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
2. Non-Personal information: Plushvie may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information may include:
· Your geographic location,
· Details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
· The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
· The operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
3. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of plushvie on other websites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
4. Information related to E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from plushvie, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences from your account page.
· Sharing of Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Plushvie.in shares customer information only with permission of customer or after providing a Privacy Notice to the customer. However if any kind of fraud, data leakage, virus, bugs or such other issue arises, your data might be shared and plushvie will not be considered responsible for any such act done by the third party.
· Affiliations: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses sell offerings to you at Plushvie.in. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. Hence, when a third party is involved in your transactions, we may share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Plushvie.in customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we may share your name or such other details if required.
· With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Below, our security measures are explained in brief:
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001.
· In order to protect your payments and secure your credit card information, we use Robust Security payment gateway service.
· We do not reveal your credit card numbers when confirming an order, which encrypts information you input. We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect yourself against an unauthorized access. To ensure the same, you must create a strong password and update it from time to time. Ensure that you sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
· Requirements for creation of a strong password:
Not for Children’s Use:
Use of Plushvie.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Plushvie.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Plushvie.in, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
We reserve all the rights to change or amend our Privacy policies and the Conditions of Use. You must check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Terms related to JewelTry
Whenever you interact with JewelTry services or such other related services, we collect the information that you provide to us. For example your name, username, password, email address, phone number, and date of birth. We may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as your rating &/or feedback. However, we do not save any photographs that you click on your device using JewelTry pertaining to following exceptions. 1. Whenever you choose/opt to save your photograph in Lookbook or style book. 2. Whenever you voluntarily choose/opt to share your photograph on whatsapp, facebook or any other social media platform. 3. Whenever you choose/opt to save your photograph in your personal photo gallery 4. In any other cases wherever it is necessary or required to do so.
Further, we may collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about how you interact with our services, such as products you view or try on JewelTry, number of clicks you take on TryOn software, the time and date of your click ,photos you save in your lookbook or style book, photos you share or search queries you submit.
Many of our services require us to access your images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to share or save photos in your camera roll unless you give us an access to your camera roll or photo gallery.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately reported to the Grievance Officer as in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to info@Plushvie.in addressed to our Grievance Officer.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint so that Plushvie may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints:-
(a) Detailed Information of the complaining party (Name, Address, date of complaint, Contact details- telephone number or e-mail address)
(b) Order Id/ or any other Ids as may be required.
(c) Your Complaint statement in detail.
(d) References or attachments if required. (Attachments may be in snapshots/ Docs/ PDF or any other authentic format)
· The Information you provide to Plushvie from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Plushvie.
· You’re providing the Information to Plushvie and Plushvie's consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgements, orders and decrees.
· Plushvie and each of Plushvie entities officers, directors, contractors or agents shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Information that you or any other user provide to Plushvie.in.
· Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
· Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information Plushvie collects, uses, stores and processes your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent).
· You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Plushvie may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Plushvie entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case, we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Plushvie under applicable law.
· Plushvie may also share Personal Information if Plushvie believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
· We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law /regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency / judicial/quasi-judicial /any other statutory / constitutional authority or to establish / exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us / to any third party.
· Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Plushvie shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Plushvie and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Plushvie), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
· While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about you and to prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
· You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that: